If I have a question, whom can I ask?

Information about applying for admission to university is available on the university's homepage.

If you have formal questions about the structure of the study programme, the content or organisation, please contact the director of the departmental administration, Dr Michael Kieninger.

If you have a question that another student might be better placed to answer, please contact the Student Council (student representation).

Did you know that you can study philosophy at the University of Konstanz even while you are still going to school? Our “Schülerstudium” (studying while in school) might be your way into university.